Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Quotes to Live By







 Finding my strength, knowing my best friends will always be there for me, and remembering what I have before I lose it are the things I think about every day of my life. I attempt to use my struggles to build the strength and confidence in myself.  I think about my best friends and tell myself that no matter how much we fight, I know they’re the people who will never leave me alone.  I think about the things and people I have lost, but also how I want to use that feeling to make sure I don’t take anyone or anything I have for granted, in fear of not having them anymore.

                Quotes and relateable posts are something I look at every day.  In almost every one I find, I can find something in my life that I can relate it too. That’s what I find so interesting about them.  If I see someone post a quote, it gives me a better idea of who they are and what they think about instead of what they’re showing on the outside.  I was hoping we would eventually have an assignment with quotes because just looking up quotes and reading all the wise words people say, write down, and share with the world, gives me perspective.  Whether it’s from a well-known author or writer, or unaccredited, there is still so much wisdom and depth to some of the writings, it’s truly incredible to me.
                Most of these quotes are unaccredited so I don’t have an individual person to thank for sharing their wise words with me.  I use the power in these quotes every day of my life.  There are honestly so many other quotes out there I have fallen in love with, but I can obviously only post a couple.  I decided to share these.

Follow your heart. Create peace.  Fall in love.  Show gratitude.  Discover your passion. Be spontaneous. Believe in yourself.  Your life is NOW.




1 comment:

  1. These are great...such wisdom. I especially like the one about thinking you'd never lose something that mattered so much to you.

    ReplyDelete